|We all love our pets. Muddy paws. Hair all over the sofa. They're part of the family. Wouldn't be without
them. But what happens if they get ill, get lost, have an accident or cause one? Who'll take care of them then? Who'll
foot the bill?
The answer should be a well-trained and obedient owner with good pet insurance. And if you take
out M&S Pet Insurance, you'll be wagging your tail when you discover that it can cost you a lot less than you'd
think – M&S offer a 15% online discount!
Marks and Spencer Pet Insurance Website.
- Save 15% if you apply online
- Available for dogs and cats aged 8 weeks and over with no upper age limit
- Vet’s bills covered up to
£7000 a year, with treatment as long as it’s needed provided you keep your policy renewed
- Lifetime cover for cats and dogs
to £7,000 veterinary fees each year with Premier cover (An excess of £40 to £80 and 15% of claim may apply
depending on pet and location.)
- Pay a small additional premium to remove your policy excess for pets aged 8 and under
- Choice of Premier or Standard cover
- Up to £1000 for complementary
treatments with Premier cover
- Up to £2m third party liability with Premier cover
- Up to £1,500 for death from injury or illness (up to age 9) with Premier cover
- Up to £1,500 theft or straying
with Premier cover
- Up to £1,250 for advertising costs with Premier cover
- Up to £750 reward costs with Premier cover
- Up to £750 for emergency kennels or cattery fees
with Premier cover
- Up to £3,000 holiday cancellation with Premier Cover
- Reduce your premiums with these extra discounts
- 15% off if you apply online (not available with the multi-pet discount, or on that part of
the premium you pay to remove the policy excess)
- Pet Insurance policy terms and conditions can change at anytime so it is important to check
the website for the the latest.
Marks and Spencer have been offering their pet insurance for cats and dogs in the UK since 2002.
M&S Pet Insurance is arranged, administered and underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc.